Wednesday 28 June 2017

G. Ross Lord Park Photos

It's been a while since I've posted anything on this blog, because I've been procrastinating for the past week. So I thought that I'd get back into things by posting some photos from my recent photography expedition. Nothing fancy, just a couple hours mid afternoon in a city park, but the birds were quite cooperative and I was able to get some decent shots, so here they are.


Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwings are officially my new favourite bird to photograph

Canada Goose

I spent some time photographing the geese, before they were all chased off by somebody trying to take a photo with their smartphone

Goslings

These goslings were adorable, but what wasn't adorable was how there were about fifty Canada Geese in total taking up the shoreline gathering around somebody who was feeding them. Just a shout out to anyone considering feeding waterfowl, please don't. The populations become out of control very quickly and can do a lot of damage to the eco-system.

Goslings

Cedar Waxwing

Song Sparrow
 The Song Sparrows were very cooperative as always and posed for photos out in the open.

Song Sparrow

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
Song Sparrow
Song Sparrow


Grey Catbird

Grey Catbird

1 comment: